Re: consider people with poor vision

It'd be an improvement for the still small number of people who need it.
For everyone else it'd be a pointless question, which is one of the
things we've been trying to take *out* of the installer, not add to it.
See? Different imperatives.

I don't think that having a small number of users needing a feature is a valid reason to not consider the feature. If we follow that way of thinking, we are acting like the developer that don't support GNU/Linux because of the small market share.

I don't need this problem fixed personally, but if I were in position, I would consider ideas to fix the problem for people who have it, specially if the problem is a big problem (not being able to read the text, for example).