Re: How to interpret F18 Blocker criterion

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 9:15 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 11/11/2012 04:31 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
>>

>> We do, and that's a plausible outcome. But I think those pushing for a
>> stronger approach than this are making a decent case. It's at least worth
>> considering if our 'we don't care about VBox' stance may be hurting more
>> than we had thought, and considering making more of a distinction between
>> 'we don't care about using Fedora as a VBox host' and 'we rather do care
>> about making sure Fedora works as a VBox guest, as best we can'.
>

> I think we need something like in the final criteria

No, I don't see any reason why VMs are any different from any other
hardware plattform. So for VMs everything that applies to hardware
applies. If you are using out of tree or closed source drivers you are
on your own etc. pp.