Re: How to interpret F18 Blocker criterion

On 11/11/2012 08:33 AM, drago01 wrote:
No, I don't see any reason why VMs are any different from any other
hardware plattform. So for VMs everything that applies to hardware
applies. If you are using out of tree or closed source drivers you are
on your own etc. pp.

I dont think none of the solution actually do use or require anykind of "closed source drivers" ( as has been claimed here but been proven otherwise atleast with VMware )when running as an guest and since we explicitly mention running fedora as an virtualzation host we should do so as well as an guest and arguably more so because to me "fedora as an virtualzation host" equals to us saying we must be able to run "fedora as an samba host",fedora as an nfs host etc...

JBG