Re: How to interpret F18 Blocker criterion

On 11/09/2012 07:56 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
My personal take is that Windows doesn't try and load things into the
Linux kernel, or otherwise disrupt the installed Fedora OS so I don't
personally care.

And vbox vmware and hyperv do?

What about ( citrix ) xen in that regard as well?

Actually network out of the box in F17 guest in hyperv does not work out of the box ( but work on the triple U distro ) hence I dont think we need to worry to much that users are using/deploying fedora in hyperv...

JB.