Re: Fedora User Management (revisited)

Enrico Scholz wrote:
Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

So it will have the same flaws like fedora-usermgmt
About which flaws are you speaking?
Please, repeating that you don't recognize any flaw is not making them
go away.

Please, just because you do not recognize that the Flying Spaghetti
Monster exists, it is not making it go away.

Please, stop mentioning that there are flaws in fedora-usermgmt without
naming them!

You're joking right? I don't want to get all ad-hominem here but multiple people have mentioned multiple issues / flaws and aside from a documentation mistype you basically told them "There is no flaw" If there "is no flaw" why is this thread still going on? Why does our downstream EPEL still not know what to do? Do you really think Axel and I have made up issues in the software and implementation for our own amusement? There are issues in the implementation please stop ignoring our message, we aren't stupid people quit treating us as such.

   -Mike