Re: Fedora User Management (revisited)

Nicolas Mailhot (nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx) said:
> Or bite the bullet and reserve a new fixed uid range

+100

Just do it, have a registry. When we get to a situation that requires 500
separate system UIDs, we'll deal with it then. I don't want to be
the "640k should be enough for everyone" guy, but I'd have to think that
by the time we get to that point, we will have gone way beyond the
point of diminishing returns in additional packages.

Bill