[board] #12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation for vote

#12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation
for vote
------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mattdm      |     Owner:  mattdm
Component:  Board Meta  |  Keywords:
------------------------+---------------------
 I promised I'd work on what the council proposal would look like as an
 actual wiki page to replace http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board. So, is a
 draft:

 https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MatthewMiller/council-draft

 As mentioned in this Monday's IRC meeting, I'd like to get to a point
 where we can feel good about approving this at next Monday's meeting. The
 process we used in https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/9 was really
 helpful, and is similar to the planned consensus-finding process for the
 future. I'm not calling for votes yet, but, board members, please respond
 with commands and particularly list as bullet points issues which you
 might have which would prevent you from voting +1 to this.

 I'm going to make edits and adjustments as comments come in; to keep that
 from being confusing, if the concern is over a specific wording, please
 quote or link to the specific revision in mediawiki.

 If you have suggestions for what might go in some of the TODO areas,
 please include those in your comments as well. I figured it was better and
 more helpful to post an early draft with some work needed than to wait.

 If you are not a current board member, please don't comment in this
 ticket, but DO comment on the board-discuss mailing list. I'm reading both
 — it'll just help me keep things organized. Thank you!

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/12>
board <https://fedorahosted.org/board>