Re: [board] #12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation for vote

#12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation
for vote
 Reporter:  mattdm      |       Owner:  mattdm

Comment (by mattdm):

 Thanks Josh! Go ahead and send me minor wording items (on discuss list or
 IRC -- actually, #fedora-board is probably the best place; although I'm in
 a zillion meetings today and may not notice till later, I will look).

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/12#comment:3>
board <https://fedorahosted.org/board>