Re: [board] #12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation for vote

#12: Fedora Council Charter Draft: collect concerns for revisions in preparation
for vote
 Reporter:  mattdm      |       Owner:  mattdm

Comment (by inode0):

 Other bodies tended to add this sort of detail later, in some cases years
 later. I'm fine with the Council sorting this out for all vacant seats at
 some point. For now I don't think the details of this is a critical part
 of the proposal.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/12#comment:23>
board <https://fedorahosted.org/board>