Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

On 2016-12-11 10:31, Erich Eckner wrote:

> regarding the vb-script:
> From Kevins answer, you take everything that's indented (starting at "'
> combine.vbs - Combine audio ...'" and ending at "WScript.Echo .."), put
> that into a file named "combine.vbs" and execute that file with the
> command "cscript combine.vbs" from within a command shell.

Correct... in the same way that Mark earlier ran a "Hello World" sample
script.

Mark would have to edit the vbs file (using eg Notepad) to make sure
that it
contained the right definitions of the path to wherever he has his
installed
copy of sox.exe, and - in Kevin's code - the place where one of his sets
of
samples lives.  Then running the script would generate all the stereo
files
for that set of L & R samples.

He'd then have to edit the script again to change it so it pointed at a
different
set of samples, and re-run it.  And then change it again, & run it, and
so on.

If Mark made the small change I suggested then the re-edit for each
changing set
of samples would be easier.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own