Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

neither will it preserve pitch information I noticed. :-(

Ok.... if I were to carry on with sox, what syntax would I need to use so that all the 61 files in a folder are matched up with the corresponding ones to output files with the same name in a different folder?

The files are called by notes on a scale preceded by a number eg 036-C.wav, 037-C#.wav, 038-D.wav, and so on. I therefore need to match the 036-C.wav in the left folder with the 036-C.wav in the right folder.

Mark