Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

On Dec 10 11:18:05, marcusfb@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> What you are saying is right. I did find one pair of files that have
> different lengths of audio. This surprised me somewhat. Generally, the files
> are identical in length and carry the loop marks in exactly the same place.
>
> Irrespective of any differences, I would still like to merge all the pairs
> of files into stereo. It should not be such a difficult task recreating
> loops again and inserting pitch tuning data. LoopAuditioneer does all that
> quite fast and what is left is to check that the loops do not present
> clicks.... again.... I can do pretty well and efficiently having done the
> job so often.
>
> So, forget loops and marks and other data as the issue is complicating
> itself unnecessarily.

It seems to me that this is the gist of your problem.
Merging the mono files int ocorresponding stereo files
is a triviality. Losing the loops and marks means
you will _not_ have what you want anyway.

Do you intend to process each and every of the 2000 resulting
files manually in LoopAuditioner to recreate the loops?