Re: Fwd: Re: merging mono files

Hi,

regarding quantum physics for a one year old: that's not too hard - I've
tried and he already understands, that electrons only have descrete
energy levels and may only absorb/emitt discrete amounts of energy ...

regarding the vb-script:
From Kevins answer, you take everything that's indented (starting at "'
combine.vbs - Combine audio ...'" and ending at "WScript.Echo .."), put
that into a file named "combine.vbs" and execute that file with the
command "cscript combine.vbs" from within a command shell.

If you, however, chose to give up, that's also fine (at least for me).

regards,
Erich