Re: Error running from procmail

Hi Sean,
This seems a bit complicated, I tried something else.
I set the sticky bit on the morse binary so it was rwsr-xr-x but that
didn't work either.
Now I tried to run the same thing fron the crontab, on my laptops that
works very well, but on the PC I get:

pa_simple_Write failed

Somehow I feel it might be more of an alsa problem then an issue with
pulseaudio, but I'm no export.

--
	Adri P. van Bloois

       "The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else
   will save it."
		Robert Swan.