Error running from procmail

Hallo,
I try to run a morse code program from procmail to produce an audible
signal when mail arrives. My postfix(MTA) calls procmail(mail delivery
agent) to deliver the mail. This obviously runs in the background.
:rpocmail calls morse to give the signal that mail has arrived. However
morse produces an error:
ALSA lib pulse.c:243:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect: Connection refused

I'm using CentOS-7 right now, earlier I used CentOS-6 and then it worked
perfectly. I suspect it is a matter of permissions, but I can't figure
out where it goes wrong.
Do you experts have any ideas????

	Thanks

		Adrian

--
	Adri P. van Bloois

       "The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else
   will save it."
		Robert Swan.