Re: Connect Alsa Input from hw:1, 0 to null-sink thru loopback

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
At the end, I decided to create my null-sink in /etc/pulse/default.pa :

load-module module-null-sink sink_name=MySink
load-module module-alsa-source device=hw:1,0 source_name=MySoundcard1

Later in my program I make the loopback :

$ pacmd load-module module-loopback source=MySoundcard1 sink=MySink

Then, I can use gstreamer with :

pulsesrc device=MySink.monitor ...

To read the audio stream.
++