Re: Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 18 January, 2008: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 19, 2008 8:55 PM, Wolf <LoneWolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> David Powers wrote:
> > Daniel Brown wrote:
> >>     Notice, if you will and are able, that all other posts to this
> >> thread are responses of interest, not the ramblings of a crybaby.
> >
> > I have also noticed that many of the responses come from #1 Rated
> > "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self. A little humility might be in order.
>
> Humbleness DOES normally come with age sometimes, but one would assume
> that with your advanced years that you might look at things differently.

    It's on there as a joke, not out of lack of humility.  I always
have stupid little phrases in my signature lines.  This one was
actually meant to be a self-bashing line meaning, "I'm the only one
who thinks I'm cool."

>   That being said, while I'm sure Dan believes he's the "Year's Coolest
> Guy", there are some out there who think otherwise.

    Dude.... there are A LOT of them....

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since
Nineteen-Seventy-[mumble].