Re: Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 18 January, 2008: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jan 19, 2008 5:25 PM, David Powers <david@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Daniel Brown wrote:
> >     Finally, I don't want you to think that I'm personally-attacking
> > you in the same way you did to me
>
> Sorry, Dan, you just don't get it, do you? You published the name and
> email address of every single person who contributed to this mailing
> list in the past week. I didn't give you permission to publish my
> details, and I'm pretty sure the same goes for just about everyone else.
> Instead of apologizing to everyone here, you have sought to ridicule my
> position.

    Notice, if you will and are able, that all other posts to this
thread are responses of interest, not the ramblings of a crybaby.  I
told you I would remove you from future reports, and I have.  I don't
know exactly who you think you are to crusade and demand my apologies
to "everyone here" when not only have I done nothing wrong, but I've
created something that is useful and stimulating to those who Actually
Matter[TM].  Thankfully, I don't feel as though I either have to
justify myself to you, or continue speaking with you about it.  So
with that....

    </discussion>

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since
Nineteen-Seventy-[mumble].