Re: Anything but [my bucket list]

This thread has made me think about all the really gritty shitty assignments I’ve ever had. One of my first assignments was to shoot an annual report for a DC hospital. Against my advice they wanted me to shoot their ER on aFriday night. Just use your imagination for what happened. The designer said, “It will be okay - you’re shooting black and white.” Why bother with color when you can make it really bad with b/w?

I could go on, but clearly some of y’all think I’m overly much, so I won’t.

Jan