Re: Anything but [my bucket list]

Indeed. I tend not to photograph people, so all the various people genres
are things that I don't really want to shoot. I certainly would not want
to shoot wars or other armed conflicts (actually, they can be a subgenre
of people), and I'm not overly thrilled with heights, either. But really,
I don't think there is anything that I won't photograph. If it interests
me, I will try to photograph it, and try to convey how I felt when I saw
it.

Andrew