Re: Anything but that!

Yeah, lots. Weddings are on the list, but not at the top. My worst are:

coal mines where I am up to my ass in cold water

Firefights where invisible things are flying.

Hospitals where people are dying but don’t know it. I sent 90 nights in a hospital fairly recently and out it I have a couple of shots of docs and some gruesome shots of my left foot I will never show anybody.

As for nudes? I wish I could find a good painters model whose primary reason for posing wasn’t to “own me or stone me”. Great models do not grow on trees and one has to have rapport or a connection. Without that, it’s not gonna happen.

I never want to see another beer or Coke bottle within 100 feet of my camera either. Now they make me gag.

Jan