Re: gallery review

Question is, would you prefer a photo of a woman in a burka?  ;)

Renate

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
At 9:48 AM -0500 5/10/10, R V wrote:
Geeze... give it a rest... the gal wanted to pose like this.. she likes it...if men like it, fine...if women like it, fine, too.
I thought in 2010 we are so over this and be who we want to be without having to make any excuses to anyone.
That's true liberation.

Anybody for a burka?

Here's a great comment on this from Ann Telnaes today:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/anntelnaes/?wpisrc=nl_opinions

Neanderthals.

--
Emily L. Ferguson