Re: gallery review

Hi........

Although I am not in his league.................

google

"Vargas"

In the 40's and 50's there were scads of innocent
pinup type photos or illustrations.

They never showed any more of a lady
than she would show in a bathing suit.

They were not then or now porn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T SHOOT PORN!

They were generally cute but suggestive.

They are making quite a come back....................

And I was born in the mid 50s.

I wasn't there all that much my self.

As I have stated many times before.

I don't shoot landscapes, or seascapes
or rocks and trees or products or anything
that doesn't involve people.

I am very commercial.

I shoot photos that make people look pretty
(or handsome as the case may be)

Russ

Lea Murphy wrote:
Well, for one thing, I wasn't around in the 40-50s and didn't recognize this as a pin-up (which could, arguably, be considered soft porn back in the day).

I didn't say I thought it was soft porn, I meant to be asking if it was supposed to be soft porn.

Clearly I don't grasp this image.

Enlighten me.

Lea