Re: gallery review

Lea Murphy wrote:

Russ Baker - Tamara If the last image sort of gave me the creeps this image totally gives me the creeps. What, pray tell, is going on here and why? Is she in a theater production? Is this some sort of softish porn? Your lighting is nice. I may have considered a background that more complimented her outfit...too many colors going on for my taste.

You think the idea of a cute girl in a
pretty costume "ala 40's-50's Pin up"
is soft core porn?

Oh boy........