Re: gallery review

Well, for one thing, I wasn't around in the 40-50s and didn't recognize this as a pin-up (which could, arguably, be considered soft porn back in the day).

I didn't say I thought it was soft porn, I meant to be asking if it was supposed to be soft porn.

Clearly I don't grasp this image.

Enlighten me.

Lea

On May 9, 2010, at 8:29 PM, R. E. Baker wrote:

> Lea Murphy wrote:
>
>>           Russ Baker - Tamara If the last image sort of gave me the creeps this image totally gives me the creeps. What, pray tell, is going on here and why? Is she in a theater production? Is this some sort of softish porn? Your lighting is nice. I may have considered a background that more complimented her outfit...too many colors going on for my taste.
>

> You think the idea of a cute girl in a
> pretty costume "ala 40's-50's Pin up"
> is soft core porn?
>
> Oh boy........