RE: gallery review- Pin up

WOW... making judgments about ME and you don't even know me. I cook every
night, take kids to their events, help my wife with her business, work my
own, and go to school full time and am the best person I can be to family
and friends. I also don't consider my wife a "thing" and have never treated
her as such (you're welcome to ask her, too...) The treatment you receive
might just be because of your preconceived notions.

Mark Lent

4 Generations, now, since women started trying to get men to stop
treating us as things.  And still the men don't get it.

Even more tragically, many of the women don't get it.

As Eric Berne makes clear in What Do You Say After You Say Hello,
demeaning strokes are better than no strokes.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx