Re: gallery review

Let's consider how people would have reacted had the caption been
different from:

"Yep...I just keep on churnin' out them thar purdy pictures! "

This is like a masculine wink and a nudge in a strip club.  Dude!
It's just a bunch of "purdy" gals without their clothes on!   Hardy,
har, HAR.

The costume, the look, is above anything else SEXUAL.

Why claim otherwise?

We can go around and around on this, but the bottom line is that it
falls under the first amendment right (in the US at least) of free
expression.  And, by the way, so is pornography.

Speaking of which, here's something that surprised me when I first
heard it.   You can be arrested in most US cities for hiring a
prostitute and having sex with her.

But you can NOT be arrested for hiring the prostitute for the purpose
of making pornographic photos, or a movie.   That is perfectly legal.