Re: gallery review- Pin up

They're all 'just photos, nothing more' but some win Pulitzers, some make the covers of newspapers, some create history, some explain history, some become family treasures.

They often are so much more than 'just photos' to this viewer.

The point of the gallery is to share and critique. I think these discussions are some of the Forum's best because they enlighten in so many ways.

Just as your post enlightens.

You've become the 'don't discuss' policeman and that brings it's own type of censoership, don't you think?

Lea

a child inspires me for what he is
and for what he may become