Re: PF gallery 04-10-10 disturbance

John,

I firmly believe in your right to post your work on the forum. This is a forum of adults and their art, nothing more.

I once displayed an unbelievable trauma/ER event. There was blood everywhere with gurney tracks across the floor. Very grisly. No one complained.

Simply playing the devils' advocate here, objectification of women is a reality, but that has now become the common remarks of women when looking at some nude images of their genre. Next time though, ask the model if they feel the way you do. If they say yes, you have a case. But then, why are they posing?

One last thought, Look at the work of Jock Sturges. None of his models feel objectified. He has also paid a heavy price for his art.

Take care out there,
Gregory
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.ebbtidegalleryofgifts.com