Re: PF gallery 04-10-10 disturbance

Staying on the topic: it's not frontal nudity per se, rather it's gratuitous frontal nudity and which in this image seems to be exploited.
  -yoram

On Apr 11, 2010, at 12:48 AM, Andrew Sharpe wrote:

I'm slightly concerned that in this day and age where we see
extreme violence on TV and movies all the time and are not disturbed by
it, why should we be disturbed by genitals? In fact, in our lifetime, we
will probably see real genitals, and I hope that we never see heads
being blown off or various other body parts mutilated like we see in the
movies. And in fact, these specific genitals are basically a black line.
Really, not much to be disturbed about.

Even pornography (which this image decidedly i ;
what disturbs me is the fact that we are disturbed by nakedness. That
seems quite unnatural.