Re: PF gallery on 04-10-10

John, et al,

I guess having lived with this and similar images for a while I don't see it as controversial. I'm sorry if it caused Andy and crew any difficulty. I realize that, especially in the US, the nude figure still causes some issues.

I appreciate John's consideration of this and understand the comment. I showed this to a local photography group and one person thought it was a tattoo, others a lace bodysuit.

Mark Harris