Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5385

And precisely who shall determine what the "barriers" are?  You?   Please explain in detail why your concepts of aesthetics and morality are more valid than the Photofourm staff, the list members, or anyone else.  In my experience, censors and thought police--the dictators of the world--are always overwhelmingly self-righteous and, alas, do more damage than good,   Sad.  You know?

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Dan Mitchell <danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The photo by MHarris was debated as to inclusion or not among several people
> here. Ultimately it was decided to include it although a different cropping
> would have been preferred.

There are some barriers you should not breach - this, alas, was one of them - sad.