Re: PF gallery on 04-10-10

I'm slightly concerned that in this day and age where we see
extreme violence on TV and movies all the time and are not disturbed by
it, why should we be disturbed by genitals? In fact, in our lifetime, we
will probably see real genitals, and I hope that we never see heads
being blown off or various other body parts mutilated like we see in the
movies. And in fact, these specific genitals are basically a black line.
Really, not much to be disturbed about.

Even pornography (which this image decidedly is not) doesn't disturb me;
what disturbs me is the fact that we are disturbed by nakedness. That
seems quite unnatural.

I liked the image; it makes it look like she's tattooed with a lace pattern.

Andrew

P.S. My first reply was reject as it began with the word Sigh, which apparently is a listserver command?!

Dear asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Your recent message to the PHOTOFORUM list has been
rejected for the following reason:

The following string matched one of ListProc's command words:

   SIGH.

Hence, your message looks like it was intended for the ListProc server,
rather than for a particular list.  If you are trying to send server
commands, please send them to listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  If you
were trying to send a message to the list, please rephrase your message
so the command word does not appear at the beginning of a message line.