Re: PF gallery 04-10-10 disturbance

"Censors"?  "Thought police are fired up"?  No need for getting angry; this is a forum and agreements can be put forward as to what should be excluded.  Based on the agreements, people can choose to join or not.   I'm sure everyone agrees that there must be some limits; if some want no limits then they can choose to not join.
    -yoram