mailto links

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 09:17:53 -0500, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>Confusing "Java" and "Javascript" is not a good start to convincing me
>you know what you're talking about here.

David, you're the last person in the world I'd ever try to convince of anything
since you obviously know it all already. There are some though that might not
want their E-Mail address 'hanging out there in the wind on the net'. I for one
do not and you can as I say do as you please with yours.

>An awful lot of people run No-Script in Firefox, which defaults to not
>allowing all that stuff.

'An awful lot' eh, wow that sounds convincing. 'All that stuff' sounds very
technical.

I'm very sorry to have tried to help anyone prevent Spam, I bow to your
superiority.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics