Re: Anybody have experience with Tamron?

I have three Tamron lenses. One (28-70mm f/2.8) I loved so much that I bought two...one for the studio and one for my kick around camera.

I think they are fabulous lenses at really great prices.

I also have the something-300mm f/ ?. I don't use it as often simply because it's a bit heavier but it is a very fine lens.

I'd recommend Tamron without question.

If you'd like to see images taken with a Tamron you can got to my web site ( www.leamurphy.com ). Everything there was shot Tamron on a Canon 5D.

Lea