Re: Lea's site

 Lea, your portraits of babies and moms are wonderfully alive. My question is not about that . . . could you give a lesson in a few steps of how to throw a mailto command onto every page of your website?

Thanks,
  -yoram
-------------- Original message from Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------