Re: Lea's site

Yoram,

Sorry for the delay in addressing this...been traveling and remodeling.

To do a mailto command on each page of your site it depends on what software you're using.

I've only ever done it two ways.

The first is with my current site and I created an external link with this as the link: mailto:lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That directs the hyperlink to create an email page when it's clicked.

The other way I've done it is in Adobe GoLive. In that software I created my pages, sliced them then assigned links to the slices. Most of the links were set to go to pages within the site (the navagation of the site) but the email slice was set to become a hyperlink to an email page, just like above. I set the command to read mailto:lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and it worked like a charm.

I hope this is of help to you.

Lea