Full Frame Lens on 3/4 camera body and external flash compatibility....

well there ain't.....at least with Pentax...

made soem tests yesterday.....I got proper exposure using the 3/4 lens, but mounting the full frame lens changed things....I was getting consistenly underexposed frames but i managed to correct wih oen stop down and +1 stop of flash power....

Seems the camera reads the focal length from the lens chip but it is a value that does not corespond to the effective focasl length....

more I cannot deduce....
I wopudl appreciate your help though, kostas

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;
Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων
http://mail.yahoo.gr