     (968) 99899673
    herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     About your school or organization:

    Higher College of Technology
    Al Khuwair
    Muscat, Oman

    (968) 244 73622
    hmair@xxxxxxxxxx

     In the text area below please list the Photo/Imaging courses and grade
    levels that you teach.
    Head of Photography department
    Teaching Photographic technology for digital photography and advanced photography/studio practice

     In the text area below please tell us briefly what you hope to gain
     from this seminar and include here also any questions you might have
    about it.     I am moving to the USA in August this year and will personally find it most useful to have some unique     training in order to be able to offer added value to my teaching. I hope to conduct workshops in using outdoor, low-light     special effects, perhaps in conjunction with landscape to bring the technical aspect of this to a creative application.

    I am currently fascinated by and am teaching high-speed flash photography with the most rudimentary, mechanical synchronization which     I have dreamed up to solve synchronization problems (It has been fun!) and I'd love to get right to the "Source" of this subject by     attending the workshop with the renowned Professor.
     Tell us here if you are interested in sharing a room with another
     seminar participant

    Yes