Re: application

Herschel,

This is just a 2 1/2 day affair!! You could come all the way from Oman?  If so you are
lucky to be able to travel for this!! Anyway, I'll put your application in the hopper
so to speak but the truth is that I'll probably go with first dozen or so "volunteers"!

I hope I can pull this off. I was going to do it solo but a couple of others chimed in
so the schedule will change a bit. Hopefully for the better!

Best wishes,

andy

Herschel applied for this: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/a-docs/2010-photo-tech-workshop.html

Herschel Mair wrote: