Re: Lea's site

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:45:44 -0500, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote/replied
to:

>Sorry for the delay in addressing this...been traveling and remodeling.
>
>To do a mailto command on each page of your site it depends on what software you're using.

mailtos are used by spammers to harvest E-Mail on the web. I never use them on
my site. I use a free E-Mail secure javascript that works like a charm.

A bit of Googling will find places offering these services.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics