Re: Lea's site

I have a professional site with a mailto link.

I like offering my clients convenience. Who has time to copy and paste or memorize an email address for crying out loud? Certainly not mothers with new babies and that's my target audience. What happened to making life easy for our clients? I have no idea if I get spammed because of my link or not. If I do, it's worth it to me. YMMV.

Lea

bigger than life