PF main exhibit matter

Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately there was only one photograph received last week for inclusion in the weekly gallery update. I think the best course of action at this point is to wait until a few more arrive before doing an update.

For those of you interested my situation at the clinic in Seattle is that I have undergone the transplant and am in the post-transplant stage. The pills they have me on have a very negative effect on energy and initiative but in general I am "hanging in there" - getting in lots of sleep.

So, you all have a        V E R Y    H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R !

andy