Andy

Dear Andy,

You know we're very concerned about you, I hope. We're all bravely carrying on here, in our usual way, but underneath it all (besides the holiday syndrome) is our conern and worry about you. We all really, really want you to be well served by this brutal proceedure, which we know is really rough on human bodies, and challenging for even a relatively strong body to undergo.

So keep in mind that you are being held in the light inside each of our spirits even as we cannot possibly really understand, or accompany you on this major journey, and that every one of us is hoping that you will be healed and able to return to the life you have in Rochester and in your profession.

Emily
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx