Re: PF main exhibit matter

Andy:

I am happy to hear that you have already gone through your transplant and is
now recovering. Good to know the most challenging part is over. Now it is
just a question of being patient and positive as the healing process will
gradually take you and your life back to normal.

Some published medical research has demonstrated that ones state of mind can
and does have a tremendous impact on recovery and cure. Medicine doesn't
know yet what exactly this does on a biological level but those of us who
believe in a greater power understand the importance of faith and keeping an
optimistic mental attitude at even the most trying times.

You are being challenged but you have already won this battle. All you need
now is time to recover.

We are all praying for you and for your prompt recovery. We will keep you in
our thoughts. Have a great new year holiday and may 2007 be one filled with
health and joyous moments in the company of all your loved ones.

Happy new year,

Joseph Chamberlain