RE: PF main exhibit matter

Yes, Happy New Year to you and wishes for a speedy recovery.

Rene Hales

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
temp in Seattle
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2006 4:23 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: PF main exhibit matter

Dear Colleagues,

Unfortunately there was only one photograph received last week for inclusion
in
the weekly gallery update. I think the best course of action at this point
is to
wait until a few more arrive before doing an update.

For those of you interested my situation at the clinic in Seattle is that I
have
undergone the transplant and am in the post-transplant stage. The pills they

have me on have a very negative effect on energy and initiative but in
general I
am "hanging in there" - getting in lots of sleep.

So, you all have a        V E R Y    H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R !

andy