Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: Digital and out-of-work photographers and labs

At 11:50 AM 4/2/2006, you wrote:

........I don't think a digital camera and Costco can ever take the place of a trained, experienced photographer and a professional lab.

Marilyn

Its getting harder and harder to convince potential clients of the truth in your last sentence. Seems like mostly the large commecial clients still believe that.

Bob

On the other hand I don't think a digital camera and Costco can ever take the place of a trained, experienced digital photographer and a service bureau utilizing a wide variety of digital technologies.... either.

Dave
East Englewood
The proof is in the print.