Re: Why?

The Costco photo lab has been good to me for years - I've had the same lady at Costco help me for at least 6 years. When I worked in-studio they did our Christmas cards and they turned out great. The employees are trained - - and know about what they talk. They are helpful and friendly and when in a rush I'm so glad they are there.

Most local labs in my area have closed down. Again - I'm so glad the Costco lab is there.

Marilyn
"The point isn't how close you can get to the animal, for instance. Most of my good pictures are ones where the animal is small. It's a spiritual thing. Out of thousands of pictures, a precious few work. Very few capture the essence."

Jim Brandenburg, wildlife photographer and artist including "Brother Wolf."