Digital and out-of-work photographers and labs

I still use my pro lab. They can do plenty that Costco can't do and I don't know where I'd be without my pro lab.

A local 1 hour lab has gone out of business due to digital photography and I miss having them here. The owner just didn't have the money to invest in all the new equipmnet he would need to continue.

However, I don't think a digital camera and Costco can ever take the place of a trained, experienced photographer and a professional lab.

Marilyn